"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105
Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Thankful Thursday Dec. 9, 2010
Hello! We are talking about what we are thankful for again today. Each Thursday I write this question on the white board, "What are you thankful for?" and we write in our answers. My daughter actually wrote the heading and question on the board this week. Today I am thankful for Christmas music - I love hearing it everywhere we go, singing it, playing it on the piano. B is thankful for herself (her birthday is coming next week) and J is thankful for Pooh Bear.
Pooh Bear holds a special place in all of our hearts. This particular Pooh Bear was given to J on his 1st birthday and he quickly became his special friend. Pooh Bear used to accompany us everywhere - stores, the library, church, and in the car. He still sleeps with J every night although 8.5 years later he mostly stays at home. Pooh Bear even joined us in school today! He is a faithful old bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This picture of Pooh Bear is funny. My kids go around setting up stuffed animals, pretending like they're doing things, all the time. It's cute!
ReplyDeleteI love Christmas music too. That Pooh bear is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful for having my girls at home to enjoy this holiday season!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Hello again -- I recognize that desk in the photo... Pooh bear stealing the seat of an American Girl! :-) Too cute.
ReplyDelete