Day 15: My children and I took a trip to a local Walgreens and shopped for gifts for our Operation Christmas Child boxes. We are going to pack the boxes later this week! We have done this before and it is so much fun. This year, it looks like they now have the capability to track your boxes and tell you where they travel. This is a wonderful ministry! Check it out.
"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105
Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
30-Day Giving Challenge, Days 14-15
Day 15: My children and I took a trip to a local Walgreens and shopped for gifts for our Operation Christmas Child boxes. We are going to pack the boxes later this week! We have done this before and it is so much fun. This year, it looks like they now have the capability to track your boxes and tell you where they travel. This is a wonderful ministry! Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for following and I am following back. I couldn't locate your email to send you a note back but the book I used supplied the outline it was listed in the blog. :) Makes sure you check out the homeschooling Field trip site also http://lifesadventures-amb-fieldtriphop.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWe love packing shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child! It's one of our favorite things to do this time of year:) We'll definitely have to track the boxes next year. I think my girls will be interested in knowing where the boxes go.
ReplyDelete