I'm back! I have not posted something new on this blog for
over a year and I can hardly believe it, but I'm going to start writing here again. This makes my heart happy because I missed blogging, but had to spend time doing other things during our last school year. I enjoyed my leadership role as a Director of a Classical Conversations community here in our hometown, but it took time and energy to communicate, plan, coordinate, and keep everything running smoothly. Both of our children were also stepping up their workload for school in the Challenge program and it took a tremendous amount of my time to help them with their school work at home.
Here are some reasons why I want to blog again:
- I want to keep a diary of some sort here that chronicles our home education journey.
- I want to encourage other home school parents who may be looking for curriculum or need encouragement.
- I hope to encourage parents of children with learning challenges, such as dyslexia or dysgraphia, like one of our children.
We all travel down a unique path, with unique families, homes, and children. However, there is power in feeling that we connect with others who are experiencing some similar circumstances on their own journeys. My hope for this blog is to connect to other readers and maybe help each other along the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment