"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nutcracker Decmeber 18-19, 2010

B is the 2nd angel from the left
This was B's fourth year to perform in the Nutcracker that her dance studio performs each December.  This year her Ballet II class were the little angels and B was also asked to be a Mouse Princess - an older dancer who the little 5 year old mice follow in their dance. It was an honor to be selected for a special part and the new golden angel costumes were beautiful!
Mouse princesses

B is the tall one - helping her little mice into their places

1 comment: