Hello! Well, I am back on the blog! It has been a whirlwind of fun, family time, holiday parties, birthday celebrations, rehearsals, rehearsals, and more rehearsals, then finally the performances and December has flown by! I will post more about that on another day.
This Thursday I am thankful for time with family. I was thinking about all of the fun memories we made with extended family over the holidays. Cousins, aunts, and uncles from out of town and out of state. Special times together with lots of people in pajamas hanging out over coffee or kids playing the wii together. We are blessed to just be together with our families!
 |
| My sisters and I, our kids and our grandmother on Christmas Day |
 |
| All 13 grandkids on my hubby's side |
B is thankful for the "puppies" today - our 65 lb. almost one year old Golden Retriever and her half brother who is about 100 lbs! Rosebud (the smaller one) and Cody are great playmates and companions to the kids!
 |
| Rosebud |
 |
| Cody |
J is thankful for his Nintendo DS, a Christmas present. He and his sister were hoping and wishing for these for over a year. Now they have them and they are enjoying them. I am not a hugs fan of video games and was worried about the handheld games taking over all of their "free" time, but they are doing pretty good at stopping when I tell them that we need to go do something else. It is a fun reward for them when they have completed work around the house or their schoolwork for the day. They can also play together on some games.
What are you thankful for this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment