"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Go Colts!!

We're cheering on the Colts tonight the their first NFL play-off game of the year!  Since we lived in Indianapolis for over 10 years, we are longtime fans!  We were able to take the kids to their first Colts game last weekend when we watched the Colts win over the Tennessee Titans!  Here are pictures from the Jan. 2 game.  Win tonight Colts!!
Big D and I
The whole family!


Daddy & B

The Colts take the field

The Stars and Stripes

Experimental panoramic shot with my new camera

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the Colts couldn't pull out a win for you (for all of us). But bet you had fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I know it was a disappointment for SO many people! Well, we will be ready for the Colts again in August/September!

    ReplyDelete