"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Monday, February 28, 2011

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge {Red} edition


Four of my favorite redheads!
 Hello!  Each week Jenny at Home is Where You Start From invites us to join her in  the LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge and I had a great idea for this week's edition.  Please stop by her blog by clicking the button below!
Home Is Where You Start From

This may not be my most artistic picture and although my son is wearing red, the whole point of this photo is that the subjects are four of my favorite redheads!  Although the dogs are called "Golden Retrievers", ours have more of a reddish hue and it fits right in with our family!  If I had been able to get my husband to take the photo, I would have also been included!  We love redheads!

4 comments:

  1. I so love this photo! Very red! :) Yes, too bad you weren't in it, I see your red hair in the side-bar photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, love all the red heads! I have two strawberry blonds, but nowhere near this red! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome photo! Love it...congrats on your win this week! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful family photo...the red abounds in beautiful measure!

    ReplyDelete