"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Sunday, November 20, 2011

30-Day Giving Challenge, Days 19-20

Days 19-20:  Operation Christmas Child!  We wrapped our boxes, made our online donation and printed off labels for the boxes, then taped those on top.  After that, we made one more trip to Walgreens for a few more goodies.

Now the boxes are filled and dropped off at a nearby church.  I am also excited that this year when we made our online donation, we were able to print off labels for the boxes with unique barcodes, in the hope that we can track them and find out what country they are delivered to!  Cool!  I pray that the gospel of Jesus with go forward with these boxes and that two children will come to know him through this ministry! Amen!


My Christmas elf!

The box packed for a girl, complete with several hair accessories, lip gloss, and a princess necklace.

The box packed for a boy, complete with two hot wheels, mini Legos, and super hero stickers.

1 comment: