Hello! I'm back! I have been away from blogging for most of the last month or so with busy times around the holidays and we just returned from a vacation. So, now it is back to the "real world" instead of Walt Disney World!
To jump start the rest of my January, I am joining in on the GMG Ephesians Bible Study that begins today! It is a free Bible study through the Good Morning Girls blog website and they have great resources available, including the free, downloadable study guide for this Bible study. Check out their website! They will be posting on Mon., Wed., and Fri. of each week during the study. You can also "Like" the Good Morning Girls Facebook page for daily updates and encouragement!
I already completed the first assignment this morning, following the SOAP study method found in the discussion guide. It was easy and not too time consuming and a great way to start my day!
Check it out and enjoy the short video on today's post at GMG.
Have a great day!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment