"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day edition ~ Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for today?  I am thankful for so many things, but especially on Valentine's Day I am thankful for my little family.  We are blessed with each other's love, kindness, and laughter!  I am personally blessed because I know that they each love me and would do anything for me when it really matters.  Of course, I am still parenting and working at creating a great marriage and it isn't always easy, but I am oh, so thankful for the ones that God has given me to care for and to love!

Yum!

We loved surprising each other with some Valentine goodies!




Happy Valentine's Day!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment