"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of School Photos, 2014-15

School has begun!  I must post our annual "First Day of School" photos with two MIDDLE SCHOOL aged students!  How did my little preschooler and Kindergartner grow up so quickly?  Can you tell who was okay with getting the photos taken and who didn't really want to do it?  :)

2014-15

8th Grade

6th Grade



Our Babies in 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment