"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A December to Remember



December is always a special month for us, filled with Christmas preparations, parties, and traditions and many opportunities to make memories.  This December was no different and we have almost completed our flurry of Christmas fun for the year, but we will not forget the memories we made together!  Here is some of the fun we have had!

Our annual Christmas cookie baking with my daughter, niece, and mom






Ready to sing with the CICC and the Columbus Indiana Philharmonic
 
We celebrated our daughter's birthday!



Our End of Semster program and Christmas party for CC




Our first CC "Girls' Day Out" Ice Skating Party

Bevers family on Christmas Day, 2014
Towriss - Hinds family on December 27, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment