"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Monday, September 6, 2010

Esther

I was able to take part in another Beth Moore Bible study this summer with a great group of women.  We studied the book of Esther and it was an exciting adventure!  What a dramatic story with twists, turns, and unexpected endings.  I have had the opportunity to complete several of Beth's studies and every time I learn something new!  This time, one of the main themes throughout was that "God CAN turn it around"!  He turned lots of ordinary events and circumstances into "such a time as this" for Esther to show her faith and to choose to do the tough, but right thing.  God turned around every event, resulting in a story of God's providence and the continued mercy shown to His people.  If you ever get an opportunity, this is a great story that can apply to your life today and will show you more awesome things about God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment