Well, it's "Thankful Thursday" again! Nothing really profound, but today I was thankful for "warm jackets", since I needed one for walking the dogs this morning. My son wrote "the fantaticar" below that - it's a toy that he has been earning by consistently practicing both piano and guitar, walking on the treadmill, and practicing tying his shoes - and we were able to order it yesterday! Here he is with his new electric guitar that he got this month, after playing an acoustic for two years. We found that it was actually easier for him to play on these strings and this fret board than his acoustic guitar, even though it was smaller. He has grown a lot over the last two years, but the larger spaces between the frets and the lighter strings make this easier for his hands to play. As you can see above, he has fine motor skill delays, so this is another form of "occupational therapy." He is really excited!

On the "Thankful Thursday" message board, B wrote "my tooth" with an illustration of a MISSING TOOTH next to it! She finally lost her left front tooth this morning! She was been wiggling it for weeks and was SO excited about that! She looks so cute! Here is her new look:
 |
| A missing tooth is precious! |
Just discovered your blog. I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteVisiting today from the FFF, I've enjoyed reading through the adventures of your family.
ReplyDeleteDo you use My Father's World curriculum? I just heard about it our co-op this week...we listened to a CD of a presentation David Hazell gave. Very inspiring!
Danielle @ organizationalhysteria.blogspot.com