Today I am linking up with
Home is Where You Start From for the L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge with a photo for this week's theme of "weather". I am re-posting this photo because I love to see how the snow was actually falling while the picture was taken. This photos was taken a few weeks ago while the kids and our neighbor had a great time with three little shovels - and SNOW!
what a great photo! I love how you can see the snow falling as well! If you are coming to this area, you will have a lot of snow to play in. We have gotten so much this weekend and should be getting a lot more tonight and tomorrow!
ReplyDeletestopping by from the LENS challenge. i'm a former music teacher, too. nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the LENS Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy bunch of kids enjoying the falling snow!
The children look so happy to be playing in the snow - what a great moment to capture in a photograph!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the LENS challenge too. Love how your daughter pops in this shot with all her pretty colors.
ReplyDeleteKids and snow go well together. Great Kodak moment! Stopping by from L.E.N.S photo challenge.
ReplyDeletecute photo, the kids look so happy! I wish we could enjoy snow where we are...
ReplyDeleteso glad you shared with us!
Thank you for all of the comments! I just love this picture, so it was fun to share it with you!
ReplyDelete