"Your Word is a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Hello and welcome! I'm a former elementary music educator, turned mom and home educator for more than 15 years. I have a passion for teaching, singing, and encouraging others along the way! Although I began blogging as a way to create a journal of our home education journey, I enjoy writing about a variety of topics related to home education, family, friends, and faith. I hope you enjoy journeying along with us!



Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top Five Posts of 2011


I have taken time off of blogging over the holidays to spend time thoroughly enjoying family, friends, and this special time of year.  As I begin 2012, I want to pause and look back at 2011 because we have been so blessed!



Rachel's Reflections Top Five Blog Posts of 2011

1.  Our 2011-12 Curriculum Choices
After using the same wonderful company for five years, we embarked on an exciting change in curriculum and having a group of "real" homeschool friends to meet with regularly!


2.  State Jr. Duck Stamp Art Contest 2011
My daughter was thrilled to earn a First Place Award for her age division of our state's Jr. Duck Stamp Art Contest!


3.  Thankful Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011
As my son turned 10 years old, I reflected upon that difficult pregnancy, his premature birth, and how thankful I am for him!


4.  Father's Day, 2011
This post is a tribute to the fathers who have shaped our family.


5.  Why We LOVE Home Education
The title speaks for itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment